Water Bottle Competition
Written by Cambrooke
3 minute read
Design our next “PKU & Proud” water bottle, to celebrate International PKU Day!
For every child that sends their design, we will donate £10* to the NSPKU. Winner announced on International PKU Day, 28th June 2021
Step 1: Complete and submit the competition form below. Within minutes you will receive the design template to your chosen email address.
Step 2: Get creative! The theme is “PKU & Proud!”
Step 3: Scan or take a picture of your design and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before 27th June 2021.
Remember to keep your design safe as we may need you to post it to us if you win!
Step 4: We will pick a winner on 28th June and have the design printed on our next Kids water bottles! If you sent a design, you will also get a bottle in the post!
*Up to £1000. Multiple designs can be submitted per child, but only one donation will be submitted per child.
Terms and Conditions
- Only children with PKU under the age of 18 are eligible to submit a design.
- For every child that sends us a design, we will donate £10 to the NSPKU up to the value of £1,000. Multiple designs can be submitted per child, but only one donation will be submitted per child.
- By sharing your design you are providing consent for Cambrooke to share the design on social media throughout the competition period and post-competition. If you do not wish your design to be shared, please email email@example.com.
- This competition will run until 28th June 2021. Any designs submitted after 27th June will not be entered.
- Children and young adults under 18 years old will be eligible to take part, in the UK and Ireland.
- Only one design can be chosen to win the competition and will be printed on a set number of water bottles, decided by Cambrooke.
- All participants will receive a water bottle for taking part in the competition, to the delivery address provided in the competition form.
- By opting into our mailing list and/or other communications, you are providing express consent for Cambrooke UK to hold your details in a secure manner in order to carry out these communications and activities. Participants can opt out of receiving communications from Cambrooke at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any email correspondence or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winner will be contacted and informed, and if consent is provided to disclose the name of the winner, we will also announce it on social media. No names of patients will be disclosed without express written approval.