See All Recipes
Dish of the DayGlytactin RecipesMain MealsPKURecipes
North Pole Pate with Prosociano Crisp (PKU)
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Place the vegetable oil, Mediterranean veg, onion and garlic in a heatproof dish and roast in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- While the vegetables are cooking, make your Prosociano crisps.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. In a bowl, combine the grated Prosociano, rosemary, and garlic salt. Using a desert spoon as measurements, place the crisp mixture into heaped circles and then lightly pat them down. You should be able to get around 6 crisps. Ensure there is enough space between the crisps that any stray pieces of cheese don’t overlap each other. Place into the oven for 3-5 minutes or until golden and crisp. Remove from the oven and allow to cool while you prepare the pate.
- When the vegetables are cooked, place all other ingredients into a blender (Glytactin BUILD 20/20 Smooth, capers, spices, and the oil used for roasting the veg) and blend until it is a consistency you are happy with. Some may want a coarse pate, others may wish to have it smooth. If you find it is too thick, add more oil and blend until you are satisfied with the consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the pate onto parmesan crisps or toasted low protein bread and enjoy.
* You can also use an airfryer to roast your veg and make your parmesan crisps.