Snowman Smoothie (PKU)
- With your chosen glass (or clear plastic cup) draw the snowman face on the outside of the glass.
- Using your finger with a little maple syrup on the end, smear the syrup round the very edge of the top of the glass. Pour some sprinkles into a dish and, turning the glass upside down, place the glass into the sprinkles so they stick to the syrup. Set upright and leave to set while you make the smoothie.
- Put the Smooth, yoghurt, banana, water and vanilla extract in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your glass and top with the vegan squirty cream and sprinkles.
* I used a non permanent felt tip and after soaking in hot soapy water, the markings did come off.
** If you do not wish to draw on your glassware, you can use melted low protein choc chips for the eyes and mouth and use a finger or piping bag to draw on the inside of the glass.