See All Recipes
Moon Milk (PKU)
- In a small saucepan (or milk pan if you have one), gently warm the Glytactin RTD 15 LITE Vanilla over a low heat until it is just about to simmer (no bubbles, but you can feel the heat coming off the liquid).
- Whilst the Glytactin RTD 15 LITE Vanilla is warming, measure out your spices into a cup or small bowl.
- When the Glytactin RTD 15 LITE Vanilla is just about to start simmering, add the spices and whisk to thoroughly combine. Turn the heat off and add the coconut oil and honey.
- Normally you leave this mixture to steep on a very low heat, but Glytactin RTD 15 LITE Vanilla can thicken when heated. If you don’t mind it thicker, you can certainly leave the spices to gently steep for 5 minutes and infuse their flavours more.
- Pour into a large cup and sprinkle with a little extra turmeric. Enjoy your aromatic bedtime drink.
Moon Milk has been around for thousands of years and is a warm bedtime drink. There are more ingredients to a traditional Moon Milk, but we have simplified the recipe to make a tasty alternative to a cup of hot milk.