See All Recipes
- Combine egg and oil in a small bowl. Stir in cream and almond milk.
- Add KetoVie Café Kwik Mix and Stevia, beat until smooth.
- Heat a medium pan with non-stick spray. Reduce heat.
- Pour half the batter into heated pan. Tip the pan in circular motions to spread the batter evenly around base.
- Cook on low heat for 2 minutes. Cover and cook for another 11⁄2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Cool and then flip crepe onto the uncooked side. Cook for another 11⁄2 minutes on low heat.
- Repeat this process for the second crepe, using the remaining batter.
- Serve with butter and/or with suggested toppings.
SUGGESTION: Garnish with fruit or sugar-free syrup.