See All Recipes
Almond Cookies 2.5:1 (Keto)
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Place Kwik Mix into a bowl and sieve in the Truvia Icing. Give it a little stir with a fork.
- Add the beaten egg and stir with the fork until it comes together to form a slightly sticky dough. It will look dry at first but keep stirring.
- Separate into 2 equal amounts and roll into 2 balls.
- Place the balls onto the lined baking sheet and gently press into a disc.
- Top with an almond on each cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until slightly browned.
Check the suitability of every ketogenic recipe with your dedicated healthcare professional.
The nutritional content indicated in the recipe is a guide only. Please ensure to recalculate all recipes based on the food labels of the foods you use.
Allergens may be present. Please check individual ingredients and product labels. If concerned about allergens, please check with your healthcare professional.