Fruit Pancake Stack 2.5:1 (Keto)
- In a medium bowl or jug, whisk the KetoVie Cafe Kwik Mix and eggs together until thoroughly mixed.
- Slowly add the cream and water to the KetoVie mix and keep stirring until fully combined.
- In a large frying pan, heat the 10g of oil on a medium to high heat.
- Spoon or pour a third of the mix into the oil and fry for a few minutes until bubbles appear and it looks like a skin has formed. If it is difficult to move, it usually means it’s not ready to flip. When ready, flip over and fry the other side.
- Place the cooked pancake onto a plate and repeat 2 more times.
- Once all 3 pancakes are cooked, place one on a plate, spoon on some yoghurt and spread it evenly over the pancake. Arrange the strawberry rounds in a circle around the edge, and place one into the middle.
- Place the next pancake on top of the fruit and repeat with the yoghurt and blackberries. Repeat once more with the 3rd pancake and the raspberries, Finish with one strawberry in the middle.
- Sprinkle with a small amount of powdered stevia (optional) or drizzle with sugar free syrup.
Always consult your healthcare professional before trying any ketogenic recipe. Your dietitian can help you adjust this recipe to suit your dietary needs.