Low Protein Fruit Frenzy Cookie Dough Icecream (PKU)
- Chop up 2/3 of a Glytactin Fruit Frenzy Complete 15 Bar, and then set it to one side.
- Blend all other ingredients in a blender until the mixture is smooth.
- Add 1/2 of the chopped Glytactin Fruit Frenzy Complete 15 Bar pieces.
- Place in a covered dish in the freezer for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Then scoop the icecream into a bowl, and add the remaining Glytactin Fruit Frenzy Complete 15 Bar and more syrup to serve (optional), and enjoy!
Medical notice: This recipe is intended for patients with phenylketonuria (PKU). Any Cambrooke products in this video are for the dietary management of PKU, and should be used under medical supervision.