See All Recipes
Low Protein Creamy Coconut & Butternut Squash Soup (PKU)
- Microwave the butternut squash for 4 minutes until soft.
- Fry 1 tbsp oil in a saucepan, on a high heat. Add the onions and stir for a few minutes until golden brown.
- Add the butternut squash to the onions and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add the garam masala and season with salt & pepper. Then add the coconut milk and stock, bring to the boil, and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Blend with a hand blender and serve with your favourite low protein bread.