See All Recipes
Low Protein Pumpkin Pancakes with Warm Orange Sauce (PKU)
- Microwave the pumpkin for 4-5 minutes or until soft, then mash in a bowl.
- Add the flour, and then gradually mix in the milk. Add more milk if you prefer thinner pancakes. Then add 1 tsp of the marmalade to the mixture and stir well.
- On a medium-high heat, fry 1 tbsp. oil in a frying pan. After 2 minutes, add the pancake mix. Flip over the pancakes every 1-2 minutes until golden brown on each side.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining marmalade and oranges with 1 tbsp water. Microwave for one minute, or until the marmalade has melted into a liquid.
- Drizzle the orange sauce over the pancakes and enjoy!