See All Recipes
Dish of the DayMain Meals
Low Protein Courgette Potato Cakes (PKU)
- Microwave the courgette and onion for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add the Glytactin Build 10 and potato flour to the courgette mix and season with salt and pepper.
- Allow to cool, and roll into four small cakes. Then squash them to resemble burger patties.
- On a high heat, fry 1 tbsp. olive oil in a frying pan for 2 minutes. Then add the cakes to the hot oil and fry on both sides for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with a lime wedge (optional) and mayonnaise.