See All Recipes
Low Protein Banana Pancakes (PKU)
- Turn on the hob to a medium heat and add half of the butter.
- In a mixing bowl, mash up the banana. Add the flour and the remaining butter. Gradually add the rice milk until you have a thick pancake paste. Add more milk if you prefer thinner crepes.
- Take one heaped tablespoon of mixture and add to the pan to make one pancake. Repeat until you have used up all of the mixture.
- Flip over the pancakes after 1-2 minutes, and keep flipping them until golden brown.
- Serve with the maple syrup.