Cinnamon Vanilla Milk Tea (PKU)
- In a large cup, place the tea bags and add the hot water. Steep for up to 2 minutes (depending on how strong you like your tea, but the stronger the tea the browner the end result will be) and remove the tea bag.
- Empty your Glytactin RTD 15 LITE Vanilla into a microwavable jug and heat on full power for 1 minute and 30 seconds or until the liquid is hot but not boiling.
- Add a sprinkle of cinnamon (to your own taste) to the hot Glytactin RTD 15 LITE Vanilla and stir. Pour into the cup of tea.
- Using either a milk frother or an electric whisk, whisk the milk until a good amount of froth forms on top. Spoon over the milk tea mixture (this is entirely optional and just for aesthetics).
- Sprinkle with a little more cinnamon and enjoy.
If you would like to drink this cold, make the tea in a large cup as detailed, and then leave to cool. Pour the liquid into the tea and add a little cinnamon and stir. You can also add some ice at this stage if you want a really cold drink. Sprinkle with more cinnamon if desired. Cold milk doesn’t froth as easily, so you can skip this part of the process.