See All Recipes
Low Protein Vietnamese Summer Rolls (PKU)
- Grate the carrot and slice the peppers and lettuce leaves.
- Fill a 30cm diameter bowl with 3-4cm warm water (not boiling)
- Place each wrapper in the water for 10-15 seconds, then let any excess water drop off of the wrapper, and place on a clean plate.
- Add the carrot, pepper and lettuce to the centre of the wrapper, and then roll up to make your summer rolls. Practice makes perfect!
- Serve with sweet chilli dipping sauce and enjoy!