See All Recipes
Low Protein Vegetable Curry and Baked Sweet Potato (PKU)
- Pierce the sweet potato and place in the microwave for 4-5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Chop the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes in 1 tsp of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Once the onion is browned, add the peppers and mushrooms for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Uncle Ben’s medium curry sauce (or other exchange-free curry sauce) and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the curry with the sweet potato, or substitute for a low protein rice or pasta.