See All Recipes
Low Protein Sweet Potato Roti (PKU)
- Peel and dice sweet potato.
- Microwave sweet potato for 5 mins. Alternatively, add to a pan of boiling water and bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 mins.
- Drain the water. Mash potato with fork. Allow mash to cool slightly.
- Add flour and mix well (to form a sticky dough).
- Dust work surface with more flour, and gently roll out into a flat bread. With a glass or cookie cutter, cut out four small round shapes.
- Heat a frying pan. Cook for 1 minute on each side.
- The perfect accompaniment to a salad or curry.