See All Recipes
Low Protein Roast Dinner (PKU)
- Turn on the grill oven to ‘high’.
- Boil a kettle of water.
- Chop the sweet potato into cubes and the parsnips into sticks and place both in a sealed container in the microwave for 3-4 mins or until cooked. Mix in olive oil, salt and pepper, and then place in an oven dish under the grill for 5 mins or until the veg is golden brown.
- Chop the carrots into rounds and transfer to a saucepan. Add the boiling water and cook for 5 mins. Add the green beans to the water 2-3 mins before serving.
- Mix the gravy granules with 50ml of boiling water, and continue to add water until you have the perfect gravy consistency for you.
- Place everything on a serving dish and pour on the gravy.