See All Recipes
Low Protein Fruit Animals (PKU)
- Slice the banana and strawberries, keeping aside one strawberry for the caterpillar head.
- Lay out the banana and strawberry, alternating between the two, to make the caterpillar body.
- Draw two eyes and a big smile on the whole strawberry, and place at the end of the caterpillar.
- Peel and slice the kiwi in half and place on a plate.
- Position the grapes at the front and back of the kiwi to make the legs, arms and head.
- Use the sugar pen to draw the turtle’s eyes.
- Slice pear into three pieces and take the center piece to create the face canvas.
- Place the blueberries around the head to create the hair.
- Place the raisins on the pear to create the eyes.
- Take a thin slice of strawberry, and curve it to create the lips.