See All Recipes
Low Protein Cauliflower Rice Stuffed Red Peppers (PKU)
- Turn on the grill to a high setting.
- Slice and gut the red pepper, cover and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Slice onions and fry in 1 tbsp. oil with the button mushrooms for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower rice and stir for a further minute.
- Remove the red peppers from the microwave and stuff with the cauliflower rice mixture.
- Slice the Violife cheese and place on top of the stuffed peppers, before grilling for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese has melted.