See All Recipes
Glytactin RecipesMain MealsSnacks
Low Protein Christmas Tree Pizza (PKU)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and set aside.
- In a bowl add the tomato puree, water and Glytactin BUILD 20/20 Smooth and mix until combined into a thick paste. Add the oregano and stir.
- Cut tortilla wrap into four equal pieces (triangles) and cover each piece with the
tomato paste (if it is too thick, add more water). Place the first piece at the bottom (pointy end pointing up), and place the next piece so it overlaps to start to form a tree shape. Continue with all 4 pieces.
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese and garnish with the tomato and onion to look like baubles and the pepper to look like tinsel.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese has melted and the vegetables are cooked.
- Serve with salad or sweet potato wedges.